Providing Aiir access to mobile developer accounts
To allow Aiir to release and update apps on your behalf, we require access to your Apple and Google developer accounts.
The most secure way of providing us with access is to invite our developer accounts in to your "team" on the Apple and Google developer sites.
Detailed below are the steps required to perform this on the two required sites.
Your Apple Developer membership must be for an Organization!
If your account is for an individual and not an organization, we won't be able to submit your app. Before proceeding you will need to contact Apple and request they change your account registration. You can find information and instructions for contacting them on the Apple Developer website. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the section labelled "Can I switch my membership from an individual to an organization?"
- Go to the Mobile Apps section of Aiir, select your app and note the email address we provide in the blue box at the top (ending @aiir.com). You'll need it shortly.
- Go to App Store Connect and login if required.
- Click ‘Users and Access’.
- Click the + icon.
- In the fields, enter the first name as 'Aiir', the last name as 'iOS' and the email address you located in step 1.
- Tick 'Admin' under Roles.
- Ensure that 'Access to Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles' under 'Developer Resources' is also ticked.
- Click ‘Invite’.
- Go to the Google Play Console and login if required.
- Click 'Settings', then 'User accounts & rights'.
- Select 'Invite new user'.
- In the email field, enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave access expiry date at 'Never'.
- Select 'Release manager' as the role.
- Click 'Send Invitation'.