Providing access to mobile developer accounts
To allow us to release and update apps on your behalf, we require access to your Apple and Google developer accounts.
The most secure way of providing us with access is to invite our developer accounts in to your "team" on the Apple and Google developer sites.
Detailed below are the steps required to perform this on the two required sites.
Your account with Apple must be a company or organisation account. It is not possible to invite other team members with personal accounts. If you have setup a personal account you will need to contact Apple and request they change your account registration. Instructions regarding this process are available on the Apple Developer website.
- Go to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/ and login if required.
- Click ‘Users and Access’.
- Click the + icon.
- In the fields, enter the first name as 'Aiir', the last name as 'iOS' and the email address as 'email@example.com'.
- Tick 'Admin' under Roles.
- Ensure that 'Access to Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles' under 'Developer Resources' is also ticked.
- Click ‘Invite’.
- Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/ and login if required.
- Click ‘Settings’, then 'User accounts & rights'.
- Select 'Invite new user'.
- In the email field, enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave access expiry date at 'Never'.
- Select 'Release manager' as the role.
- Click 'Send Invitation'.