The top blue bar
No matter where you are in Aiir, you'll always have access to the blue bar at the top.
- The main menu, indicated by 9 squares. It's how you can get to all the apps you have access to. On a computer you can hover over each one to see a brief description.
- The main menu also has a link to Admin where you can do things like add or remove people, change what they can access and manage social accounts. If you're not an administrator, you'll find out who is and what they can do.
- Search, which lets you quickly jump to apps, pages, news articles, photo albums and many more things.
- Notifications (learn more about them)
- Support, for reaching this section, plus service status and suggestions section.
- The account menu indicated by your picture, which has options relating specifically to your account, like changing your password, setting a picture, and logging out.
The top bar looks a little different, depending on if you're using a desktop/laptop or mobile device.
On mobile, you'll find more options are in the account menu, and if you have access to work with multiple sites, you'll see a menu to switch between them.
Next: The home page →