Setting up your site
If you're setting up a new website in Aiir for the first time, here's a quick overview of what you'll need to do.
- Will any other members of your team need access? If so, head to Admin to invite your colleagues.
- You'll want to go to Site Settings and enter a few basic details. Check over the first few sections, including Images and Icons where you can upload your logo.
- Check out Template Builder - it's where you'll select a theme for your website, and get to pick things like colours, fonts and other essential details.
- Page Manager is the place to go to start adding content for your web pages. Our manual on Page Manager will get you up to speed.
- So your website can show who is on air, you'll need to add your programmes in On Air Staff and then set up a Schedule.
- Will you be using Radioplayer, our Live Player, or another player? You'll need to set up one of them, then ensure your preference is selected in the Listen Live Player in Site Settings.
- There are many more sections of Aiir to explore, depending on your package.
- When you're almost ready to go live, head to Site Settings and take a look at the Domain Name section. It's where you'll enter the web address you'll be using.
- Before you go live, consider enabling HTTPS in Site Settings.
- The switch to go live and all the details you need to set up your DNS are in the Domain Name section. Good luck!