How do I get programme images or cover art to appear in Radioplayer?
Radioplayer's web player supports a "Now Playing" widget, which can show an image at the top representing the programme on air now.
If an image isn't provided for the programme, or it's not a specific size, then the station's logo will be shown instead.
To get your programme images to appear:
- In Aiir, go to the main menu and select Programme Information.
- Tap the "Programmes" section.
- For each of your programmes:
- Scroll down to the "Radioplayer" image.
- You will need to provide an image at one of Radioplayer's supported sizes. If the image you provide isn't exactly one of these sizes, Radioplayer won't show it. The supported sizes are: 288x162, 160x90 or 86x48 (width x height). We recommend using the largest you can.
- Return to the main menu and select Radioplayer.
- Next to your player, tap the "..." menu and then select "Publish schedule info".
- Wait a few minutes before reloading the player to see if the image has appeared.