What cookies do Aiir set on websites?
If you have a website with us, you may need to know about the cookies that are set by our service, should you need to refer to them in policies you write.
These are the cookies we set, and their purpose. If you don't have the feature mentioned for each cookie, then your website won't set that cookie and you don't need to be concerned with it.
- basketId - Set by our Voucher Store product, when you add items to your basket.
- basketKey - Also set by our Voucher Store product, for identifying a basket.
- club_s - This identifies a session when someone logs in to the listener club. It links a visitor's browser with their club account, so we know whose information to display.
- voucher_client_sid - This is a session identifier when voucher clients log in to view the status of the vouchers you're selling for them.
- loc_pref - If your website lets a visitor select a location or their preferred station (or in some cases language), this cookie stores the ID of their preference.
- cookie_policy - If you have enabled Aiir's cookie banner for your wbesite and a user dismisses it, this cooke is stored with a value of "1", so we know not to show them the banner again.
If you embed scripts on your website, such as Google Analytics or other tracking services, then they may set cookies too but you should refer to their support documentation for more information.
We also set the following in HTML local storage:
- player_volume - Set in our player if you change/set the audio volume, to store your preference, so it can be restored when you next open the player.