I work at more than one company that uses Aiir, can I have one account for both?
Yes! You don't need separate accounts for logging in to work with multiple radio stations in Aiir.
Here's how to get this set up:
- You'll need one account to begin with, so contact your organisation's administrator to get that set up.
- Contact us and tell us your username, and which sites you need access to.
- You'll then need to ask an administrator at the other company to also contact us. They need to give authorisation for us to link your existing account with their site.
- We'll add the new company to your existing account.
- You'll have very basic access rights to begin with, so you'll need to ask the administrator to give you further access, depending on what you need.
If at any point you need to be removed from one site, that's ok. An administrator can do that, and you'll still keep your account for accessing the other site.