How do I create ads.txt?
If you need to create an ads.txt or app-ads.txt file, follow these instructions.
You need to have been given access to the relevant site, and the Site Settings app. Ask an Administrator for a hand, if you don't have the access you require.
- In Aiir, go to the main menu and select Site Settings
- If prompted, select the site you'd like to create the file for
- Select "Files" from the side menu (on desktop) or top menu (on mobile)
- Tap "New File"
- For the filename, enter either ads.txt or app-ads.txt
- Paste the content into the "Content" field
- All other fields can be left as they are by default
- Tap "Create file"
Visit the IAB for more information about ads.txt and app-ads.txt and how they should be used.